There are a bunch of things common in the people who have rooted their devices. They do some things that others find scary and usually won’t take the plunge to do them. From messing up devices to even coming out of a bootloop, an Android user usually goes through all of these phases during his life. Some of these things are:
1. You know you’re rooted when your girlfriend can’t get hold of you for an hour because you’re in recovery … and she becomes suspicious.
and you don’t know what to do …
2. You know you’re rooted when someone asks if rooting is like jail breaking their iPhone and you laugh in their face.
3. You know you’re rooted when boot loops don’t scare you anymore.
don’t worry as we have a solution for it as well…
4. You know you’re rooted when your girlfriend looks in your messages and gets suspicious cause you have none.
as rooting lets you delete ’em all. You can do it without root though!
5. You know your are rooted when u scream “YESSSS” in a bus full of people because a rom update successfully booted up.
and you feel like you’ve just won a million dollar prize!
6. You know you are rooted when someone at a party says “hey you have that awesome 12/8 mp camera phone right? Please take a pic of us,” and you can only sheepishly reply, “Cyanogenmod doesn’t have a working camera yet”.
7. You know you’re rooted when you take your Android phone to the service center and they say that your warranty is voided because of rooting.
8. You know your rooted when you wake up and your Android device is still in your hands.
9. You know you are rooted when two iPhone guys are talking about their phones and you are sitting there smiling thinking “if only they could understand the things you do on your phone is of a magnitude higher than they can ever do”.
10. You know you’re rooted when your microUSB cable connected to your PC is used more often than your mouse.
’cause you flash your phone more often than you change your underwear!
I’m sure most of our readers who’ve rooted their devices will fully agree with the points above, as they’ve already been through them. If you want to know how it feels going through the above phases, get your device rooted and you’ll be able to experience it for yourself.
Can’t get enough of these? Check out the YouKnowYouAreRootedWhen Facebook page for more jokes.
Our latest tutorials delivered straight to your inbox