Are you seriously obsessed with your computer and mobile and have tons of tips, tricks and advice that you always share with others? Are you always the guy/gal that your friends go to when they have problems with their PC? Or are you always connected to the Web and looking for cool and useful stuff to share with your friends? If that is who you are, then you are the one we are looking for.
Make Tech Easier is a tech tutorial site that teaches people the easier way to handle complicated tech, i.e. making tech easier. We cover tutorials for various operating systems such as Windows, Mac and Linux, Mobile OS (iOS and Android), popular web apps like Browsers (Firefox/Chrome), WordPress, and gadgets reviews. We are always looking for more writers to help us turn this site into something bigger and better.
What do you need to become a Make Tech Easier writer?
If you are wondering if you fit the bill to become the NEXT superstar at Make Tech Easier, here’s the requirement:
- Are you good at explaining complicated stuff and make it easy for anyone to follow?
- Can you write regular posts on a long-term basis? At least one to two 500 to 800 word articles every week?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of the WordPress blogging platform?
- Are you able to take cool screenshots and turn them into images that can be used in articles?
- Are you able to participate actively in answering readers comments for all your published posts?
Note: Anyone who fails to meet any of the above requirement need not apply.
Make Tech Easier gets over 2 million pageviews every month, and over 10k people (and increasing) have subscribed to our feed. Being a writer, you will receive:
Free Publicity – get huge exposure to a targeted, dedicated group of MTE readers comprised of computer enthusiasts, bloggers and IT professionals.
Instant Readership – your articles will reach more than 10,000 dedicated RSS feed readers instantly as soon as it goes live.
Your Very Own Profile Page – we give you a full page to add your profile.
Good Monetary Compensation – we reward our writers based on a flat article rate.
How to Apply
To apply for the staff writer job, submit the application form here.
We will certainly ask you for a sample of your writing, so be prepared.
Looking forward to hearing from you.