We are expanding and are looking for talented writers and technology enthusiasts to join us.
Make Tech Easier is a popular technology blog that provides free computer tutorials, tips, tricks and software reviews. We cover topics relating to Linux, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and all Web stuff.
If you are seriously obsessed with your computer and have tons of computer tips and tricks up your sleeve or are always surfing the Web to look for cool, useful software and eagerly share with your friends when you find something interesting, then you are the one we are looking for.
Note: we are not looking for guest writers.
As a Linux writer, you must be a Linux user and familiar with the various Linux distros, desktop environment and command line usage. You are expected to come up with tips, tricks, fixes, command line usage, and software alternatives to make the system better and easier to use.
- You need to be a full-time Linux user.
- You need to always be in the loop on Linux news, updates, tips, tricks and free useful software to get things done easier and more quickly.
- You need to have good knowledge of the command line.
In addition, you also need to be:
- proficient in WordPress and able to generate your own article ideas
- able to come up with two to three articles per week
- able to meet publication deadlines
- proficient in the English language and able to explain difficult concepts in simple words and sentences
How to Apply
To apply for a staff writer job, submit the application form here.
We will certainly ask you for a sample of your writing, so be prepared.