Are you a geek who is seriously obsessed with your computer and have tons of computer tips and tricks up your sleeves? We’re looking for an experienced Linux writer to join our team. Please apply if you have the following qualities:
- You must be a Linux user and are familiar with Ubuntu
- You must be able to put in plenty of time, work, and dedication. If you’re too busy already, don’t apply.
- You must be proficient in the English language and is able to explain difficult concept in simple words and sentences.
- You must be able to meet publication deadline.
- You must be able to follow instructions and come up with articles that follow our editorial guidelines.
- You must be independent and are able to come up with your own article topics.
- You must be able to write tips, how-to articles, guides, instructional articles, etc. We are not looking for software reviewer.
- You must be based in the US, or Europe
This is a paid contract writer position and we expect you to submit article(s) everyday.
How To Apply
Write to us at “writers [at] maketecheasier.com“, with the subject “Writer Application”. Include in the mail:
1. Your name and location.
2. your level of proficiency and experience in the Ubuntu OS.
3. your years of experience as a writer
4. the blog(s) that you have written for.
5. 3 article titles that you are going to write about if you were selected.
6. A short paragraph why you would be a good fit for Make Tech Easier.
7. Writing sample. Feel free to include links to articles that you have previously written
Email us now!
Note: We are not looking for guest blogger. All guest post request will be ignored.
Image credit: Hiring sign blackboard by BigStockPhoto