PDF is a popular file format that is widely used to process and store documents. With the rise in usage of PDFs, many tools have come into existence that can help you modify and tweak your PDF documents. These PDF tools can help you fix your PDFs as well.
In this week’s roundup we cover six interesting PDF tools from our Software Discovery section. While one tool will let you add a watermark to your PDF, another will let you rotate it. There are tons of things you can do with these tools, so go check them out.
1. PDF Page Rotator
PDF Page Rotator is a professional Windows application that will allow you to rotate and flip pages in your PDF documents. You can customize the rotating settings in the app.
- Rotate permanently
- Specify pages to be rotated
- Standalone app and doesn’t require Adobe Acrobat
2. PDF Page Lock
PDF Page Lock is a Windows software utility that protects your PDF by password-locking or hiding sensitive PDF pages and leaves all other pages publicly available.
- Lock PDF pages
- Hide PDF pages
- Password protection
- Targeted protection
- Easy to use
- One-click unlock
- Multi-language support
3. PDF Link Editor
PDF Link Editor is a small and smart application that lets you do more when you are editing PDF hyperlinks. It contains wonderful features that enable you to edit, replace, remove and extract PDF links in batch mode.
- Replace hyperlinks in batch process
- Clear and remove all PDF links
- Extract all PDF links
4. Q-PDF Creator Easy
Q-PDF Creator Easy allows you to create professional PDF documents from any application that is able to print.
- Free PDF Creator / Converter Tool
- Easy to use
- Create PDF documents from any application
CleverPDF offers dozens of high-quality, free online PDF tools, including PDF to Office, iWork and other format conversions, PDF compression, PDF security and much more.
- Twenty easy-to-use PDF tools
- Instant online conversion
- Convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, EPUB, images
- Convert to PDF from Word, Excel, PowerPoint and images
- Merge, split, encrypt, unlock, compress, rotate, add watermark, and insert page number to PDF
6. PDF Watermark
PDF Watermark is designed to help users watermark their PDF files for high security level. This application is quite easy to use with its simple and straightforward interface, even if you have no prior experience or training.
It is available for free for Windows users.
- Simple and intuitive graphic interface
- Support putting text watermark on PDF files in batch process
- Support putting image watermark on PDF files in batch process
- Support setting color, font size, rotate degree, and opacity for text watermark
- Support setting image, scale ratio and opacity for image watermark
- Support putting text watermark or image watermark on all pages or specific pages
- Support tilling text watermark on PDF files for higher security
- Support tilling image watermark on PDF files for higher security
- Support adding PDF files by drag and drop
With the above tools, many of your PDF-related tasks will become easier to do as these tools let you avoid the manual hassle of doing things. If you find these useful, check out our Software Discovery section that contains more useful tools like these for a number of platforms. Do let us know what you think about our software section in the comments below.