Microsoft Excel can be a tough one to navigate. But after you finally get it all figured out, you’ll want future employers to know of your special skill. That’s where the Ultimate Excel Bootcamp Bundle can help. Don’t worry if you don’t know much at all about Excel, as this bundle will cover all the basics of Microsoft Excel and help you become an absolute master.
The following four courses are included in this bundle.
Do you want to use Excel to solve complex problems, automate spreadsheets, and master graphs for presentations instead of going crazy trying to figure out how? This is where you can learn how.
- Access 160 lectures and 32 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how Excel works, how to navigate it, and how to design a spreadsheet
- Discover the most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- Use PivotTables, Pivot Charts, and basic macros
- Create beautiful graphs and charts
- Understand formatting including conditional, cell, and number formatting
Successful people need a wide range of practical skills to make the most out of the numbers available to them. This course will take you through a proven process derived from years of teaching financial and business modeling to the world’s top financial institutions.
- Learn how to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Explore financial modeling theory
- Discover essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges and Advanced Charts
- Understand how to effectively and clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Practice different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages and Regression
PivotTables are one of Excel’s most powerful features, allowing you to extract significance from a large, detailed data set. It’s absolutely crucial for any Excel expert, as it allows you to analyze and present data extremely quickly and easily. In this course you’ll master the PivotTable.
- Access 11 lectures and 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the primary uses of PivotTables
- Discover how to identify the best and worst data sets
- Filter, sort, and group PivotTable data to maximize its usefulness
- Present your data clearly using PivotCharts and conditional formatting
- Create great-looking management reports using a PivotTable
In this advanced course you’ll focus on a new area of Excel in each section. This is a must-know tool for any aspiring businessperson, and this instruction will help you elevate your intermediate skills to brand new heights. Before you know it, you’ll be able to solve even the most complex problems in Excel.
- Access 20 lectures and 16 hours of content 24/7
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets with macros and VBA
- Solve complex problems with superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables and PowerPivots
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.