Do you face your email inbox every day with fear and dread because you know it’s filled with spam that you have to wade through to get to your more important email? Throttle Pro: Lifetime Subscription has the solution for you. As a browser extension it will allow you to control who has access to your email. It will spit out an email each time you are asked to fill out a form, and with just the click of a button, you can forget about all those subscriber emails and data mines that fill your inbox.
- First, stop giving your email address to every online outfit that asks for it
- Control who sends email to your inbox
- Combine mass mailings and notifications into a daily digest
- Use Scam Shield to shut down others from selling or sharing your email address
- Sign up on websites knowing you can stop their access to your email
- Forget about clicking “unsubscribe” all the time
- Manage email easily by syncing your devices automatically
Take control of your email for just $99.
Bonus: Just Mobile Xtand Car Vent Mount for Smartphones
It can be difficult and also not very safe to have to juggle your smartphone inside your car. You might need it for an innocuous reason such as to answer a call or get directions, but it’s still a hassle. The Just Mobile Xtand Car Vent Mount for Smartphones can help you with that. It will hold your smartphone and easily clip onto the air vent in your vehicle. This means it will stay within your sight but free up your hands to keep them on the wheel. The rubberized grip will hold most smartphones securely, and you can move it to the perfect angle without sagging with the aluminum ball joint swivel and tightener mechanism.
- Will mount to nearly any air vent
- Easily adjust your viewing angle with ball joint swivel mechanism
- Rotate smartphone 360º to switch from portrait to landscape view
- Mount is small and lightweight enough to fit in your pocket
Get this car mount for less than $20.
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.