If you own a iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad, you will definitely know that you can only do a one way sync with iTunes for your music and video content. You can get your music from iTunes to your iDevices, but if your Mac crashes and the whole music library is gone, there is no way (or perhaps, I should say, no easy way) to transfer your music from your iDevices back to your iTunes. With SyncPod, you can easily transfer music from your iPhone to your Mac with as little as two clicks. (We have a free giveaway contest for SyncPod, so read on for more details)
SyncPod is a software developed by iSkysoft. What it does is to let Mac users transfer music, movies, TV shows, and photos from iPod/iPhone/iPad to Mac or to iTunes, easily and fast. The usage is very simple. All you need to do is to check the files you want to transfer, click the corresponding button and that’s it. It is as easy as dragging and dropping files in Finder.
There are many reasons why you want to transfer music back to your Mac.
1. You can only sync your iDevices with one Mac. If you want to sync the music to iTunes in another Mac, there is no way you can do that.
2. There are times when your Mac crashes and you have no backup of your music library. The music in your iPhone is the only backup you have.
3. Your friend’s iPhone contains songs that you love. You can immediately plug in his/her iPhone to your Mac and transfer the music over.
1. When you first install SyncPod, it requires you to first install the iPhone Disk (comes with the installer) package. This package allows the application to access the filesystem of your iDevices over USB.
2. When you open SyncPod and plug in your iPhone, you will see the iPhone entry in the left panel.
Select the Music option and all your music files will appear in the right panel. There are three options at the bottom of the panel. You can transfer music to any location in your Mac, import music to iTunes or transfer files from Mac to your iPhone.
3. Simply check the files you want to transfer and click the corresponding button at the bottom. That’s it. Didn’t I say it is very easy?
SyncPod costs $19 to buy, but iSkysoft has gladly agrees to sponsor 15 free license keys for our readers, and you could be the winner!
Here’s how you can participate and stand a chance to win the license key:
Be our Facebook fan or follow us in Twitter:
Fill up the form below. This is to make sure that we can contact you when you win the license. We promise that we won’t spam you.
Update: This giveaway contest has ended.
Share this post either in Facebook or Twitter, AND leave a comment below.
This giveaway begins now and ends
Thursday, 11th November 2010 at 2359hrs Eastern Time This giveaway contest has ended.. The winners will be selected at random and announced via email.
Share and enjoy!