WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client and SCP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
The software allows you to connect to your FTP server and transfer files between the server and your machine. It is used by many developers to build their websites with FTP.
- Graphical user interface.
- Translated into many languages.
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons, jump list).
- All common operations with files.
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH and FTP and WebDAV protocols.
- Integrated text editor.
- Explorer and Commander interfaces.