WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
More than 1 billion people use this app in over 180 countries.
- No fees.
- Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
- Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.
- Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
- There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally.
- WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
- With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
|Category||Social and Communications|
|Supported Platforms||Android, Browser, iOS, macOS, Windows|
|MTE Reviews|| How to Back Up Your WhatsApp Data to Dropbox |
7 Tips for WhatsApp Power Users
How to Access WhatsApp on Your Chrome Browser