TumblThree is a free and open source Tumblr blog backup application. It downloads photo, video, audio and text posts from a given Tumblr blog.
- Multiple concurrent downloads of a single blog.
- Multiple concurrent downloads of different blogs.
- Internationalization support
- A download queue.
- Autosave of the queuelist.
- Save, clear and restore the queuelist.
- A clipboard monitor that detects http(s):// .tumblr.com urls in the clipboard (copy and paste) and automatically adds the blog to the bloglist.
- A settings panel (change download location, turn preview off/on, define number of concurrent downloads, set the imagesize of downloaded pictures, set download defaults, enable portable mode, etc.).
- Allows to set a proxy.
- A bandwidth throttler.
- An option to download an url list instead of the actual files.
- Set a start time for a automatic download (e.g. during nights).
- Uses SSL instead of unsecure http connections.
- Preview of photos & videos.
- Taskbar buttons and key bindings.
|License||Free and Open Source|