Remmina is a remote desktop client written in GTK+, aiming to be useful for system administrators and travellers, who need to work with lots of remote computers in front of either large monitors or tiny netbooks.
Remmina supports multiple network protocols in an integrated and consistent user interface.
Currently, RDP, VNC, NX, XDMCP and SSH are supported.
- Maintain a list of connection profiles, organized by groups.
- Make quick connections by directly putting in the server address.
- Remote desktops with higher resolutions are scrollable/scalable in both window and fullscreen mode..
- Viewport fullscreen mode: remote desktop automatically scrolls when the mouse moves over the screen edge.
- Floating toolbar in fullscreen mode, allows you to switch between modes, toggle keyboard grabbing, minimize, etc.
- Tabbed interface, optionally managed by groups.
- Tray icon, allows you to quickly access configured connection profiles.
- A GTK+ 3 application.
|License||Free and Open Source|
|MTE Reviews||5 of the Best Linux Remote Desktop Apps to Remotely Access a Computer|