Recovery Toolbox for Project was developed for the recovery of information from corrupted .MPP files. The MS Project recovery tool reads information from corrupted files in Microsoft Project (any version) and exports the recovered data to a new file.
The .mpp repair tool is useful after a power failure, hardware malfunction or a virus attack, or in the event of a problem due to a user error or ignorance of the basic data-protection rules.
- Supports the repair of data from Microsoft Project files in all versions, including Project 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, etc.
- Exports recovered data directly into Microsoft Project
- Easy to use, featuring a friendly program interface
- Compatible and successfully tested under Windows 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Multi-language program interface with 14 main languages
|Name||Recovery Toolbox for Project|
|Category||Office and Productivity|
|Supported Platforms||Web, Windows|
Recovery Toolbox for Project: A Powerful Project Recovery Tool