Pxper is a small, free, and open source Windows application that makes websites HTML coding process simpler. It helps you to control position and size of the elements on the HTML page relative to the original layout using the guides and translucent images.
- Display horizontal, vertical guides and translucent images
- Display distance between the guides and the edges of the screen
- Load the sets of the guides from Adobe Photoshop files
- Measure size of the elements on the screen
- Save and restore toolbar state
|License||Free and Open Source|