PSPad is a freeware programmer's editor for Microsoft Windows operating systems, useful for people who work with various programming environments, like highlighted syntax in their source code, need a small tool with simple controls and the capabilities of a mighty code editor, and are looking for a tool that handles plain text.
It's good for those who want to save time - PSPad offers rich text formatting functions, need a tool that offers user extension capabilities, and want to save money and still have the functionality of professional products.
- Work with projects.
- Work with several documents at the same time (MDI).
- Save desktop sessions to later reopen all session files.
- FTP client - edit files directly from the web.
- Macro recorder to record, save and load macros.
- Search and replace in files.
- Text difference with color-coded differences highlighted.
- Syntax highlighting according to file type.
|MTE Reviews||100 Free Windows Software For Your Daily Use|