Overkill is a simple, elegant Mac app, that runs in the background and makes sure iTunes never interrupts your work. It does so by killing the iTunes process each time it launches.
- Runs silently in the background and kills iTunes
- Easily pause Overkill if you want to use iTunes
- Support for both Dark and Light mode of the menu bar
- Supports auto start
- Supports any Mac app, e.g. add the Photos app to be killed also
- No CPU usage, no polling, no analytics, just 300 lines of native Mac code