OpenNote was built to be a open source (MIT License), web based note taking software. It is designed to be self hosted and gives you ownership of your data.
The app only works on the web and you need to download and install it on your server as it is a self hosted application.
This way, all the data remains on your own server and it is not shared with anyone. Your privacy is in your hands.
- BYOS (Bring Your Own Server).
- Full WYSIWYG editor.
- Touch friendly and mouse friendly UI.
- Upload manager.
- Light weight.
- Multi user support.
- Offline App.
- CouchDB Sync via PouchDB.
- Move Folders(Drag into another folder in the list view).
- Rename/Delete Folders(Click on folder title to get menu).
|License||Free and Open Source|