Microsoft OneNote is a digital note taking app for your devices.
The app lets you take new notes, edit existing ones, organize your notes using various ways, and access your notes from any of your supported devices.
The app comes loaded with tons of features and is accessible from Web, Mac, Android, iOS, and Windows.
- Type, write or draw with the free form feel of pen to paper.
- Search and clip from the web to picture ideas.
- Stay on the same page and in sync wherever you are.
- Take handwritten notes and convert them to typed text later.
- Highlight what’s important and express ideas with colors or shapes.
- It’s easy to pull up your content from anywhere, even if you’re offline.
|Category||Office and Productivity|
|Supported Platforms||Android, iOS, macOS, Web, Windows|
Evernote vs. OneNote – Which Is Best for Your Note-Taking Needs?
5 Really Useful OneNote Tips to Get the Most Out of It