Meld is a visual diff and merge tool targeted at developers. Meld helps you compare files, directories, and version controlled projects. It provides two- and three-way comparison of both files and directories, and has support for many popular version control systems.
- Two- and three-way comparison of files and directories
- File comparisons update as you type
- Auto-merge mode and actions on change blocks help make merges easier
- Visualisations make it easier to compare your files
- Supports Git, Bazaar, Mercurial, Subversion, etc.
|Category||File Management, Utilities|
|Supported Platforms||Linux, macOS, Windows|
|MTE Reviews|| File Comparison (Diff) Tools for Linux |
How to Use Diff to Compare Files in Linux