Lollypop is a new GNOME music playing application and it has the modern look and feel to it.
- Get artists and tracks information from the web.
- Walk through your collection by genres/artists and through albums artwork.
- Play many audio formats.
- Automatic artwork downloader.
- Sync music with MTP devices.
- Fullscreen view.
- Party mode.
- Queue for lining-up your music tracks.
- Native replay gain support.
- Search in your collection by artist, album, and title.
- Play music from the web.
|License||Free and Open Source|
|MTE Reviews||4 Apps to Listen to Internet Radio Stations on Linux|
10 of the Best Gnome Applications from Third-Party Developers