jGnash is a cross platform personal finance application written in Java.
jGnash is a double entry system with support for multiple currencies. jGnash can import OFX and QIF files.
It is a free and open source software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
- Double Entry Accounting with reconciliation tools
- Budgeting with multiple scenario options and export to spreadsheet capability
- Investment Accounts and automatic import of Stocks, Bond, and Funds price history
- Nestable accounts with automatic rollup of totals and intelligent handling of mixed currencies
- OFX, QFX, mt940, and QIF import capabilities
- Reminders and automatic transaction entry and notifications
- Intelligent handling of multiple currencies and exchange rates with automatic online exchange rate updates
- Printable reports with PDF and spreadsheet export capability
- XML and relational database file formats
- Operates on any main-stream PC operating system
|Supported Platforms||Linux, macOS, Windows|