Downloader is a free, open-source download management tool with a huge community of developers that makes downloading as easy and fast as it should be.
Users can start, stop or pause downloads, set bandwidth limitations, auto-extract archives and much more. It's an easy-to-extend framework that can save hours of your valuable time every day.
- Platform independent.
- Runs on Java 1.5 or higher.
- Complete Open-Source (GPL).
- 24-hour support.
- Download several files at once.
- Download with multiple connections.
- JD has an own powerful OCR module.
- Automatic extractor.
- Theme Support.
|License||Free and Open Source|
|Supported Platforms||Linux, macOS, Windows|
|MTE Reviews||101 of the Best Free Software and Apps for Your Windows PC|