IE Tab exactly emulates IE by using the IE rendering engine directly within Chrome. This will enable you to use ActiveX controls and test your web pages with different versions of IE.
- Create a list of URLs that will automatically open in IE Tab
- Group Policy support for enterprise deployments
- Securely use the old IE rendering engine
- Edit Sharepoint documents instead of opening read-only
- Use Java, Silverlight, and ActiveX in Chrome seamlessly
|Supported Platforms||Browser, Chrome, Internet Explorer|
|MTE Reviews||How to View Websites With IE Mode In Google Chrome|