GPU-Z is a lightweight system utility designed to provide vital information about your video card and graphics processor.
It is available for free for Windows PCs.
- Supports NVIDIA, AMD, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
- No installation required, optional installer is available
- Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
|MTE Reviews||Easily Troubleshoot Your Graphics Card With GPU-Z|