Genius is a powerful Lightweight clipboard manager.
Genius monitors system clipboard and saves its content and it provides two basic interfaces to select items from the history. Saved clipboard can be later copied and pasted directly into any application. Clipboard data saved into the history cannot change later and Genius does not change or edit data. Clipboard data is restored without changing a single bit.
It's available for free for Windows and Linux computers.
- Simple user interface
- Easy to use
- Support for Linux and Windows
- Store text, HTML, images or any other custom formats
- Quickly browse and items in clipboard history
- System-wide customizable shortcuts
- Paste items using ItemSelector or historyMenu
|License||Free and Open Source|
|Supported Platforms||Linux, Windows|