FreeCommander is an easy-to-use alternative to the standard windows file manager.
The program helps you with daily work in Windows. Here you can find all the necessary functions to manage your data stock.
You can take FreeCommander anywhere - just copy the installation directory on a CD or USB-Stick - and you can even work with this program on a foreign computer.
- Dual-panel technology – horizontal and vertical (one panel possible too)
- Tabbed interface
- Full access to desktop
- Optional tree view for each panel
- Built-in file viewer to view files in hex, binary, text or image format
- File viewer and thumbnail view inside archives too
- Built-in archive handling: ZIP (read, write)
- Nested archive handling
- Plugins for other archive (RAR, 7z, …)
- Plain view – structureless view for files and folders
- Linked browsing
|MTE Reviews||FreeCommander XE – A Free Full-Featured File Manager for Windows|