Flowblade is a multitrack non-linear video editor released under GPL3 license.
From beginners to masters, Flowblade helps make your vision a reality of image and sound.
It’s available for free for the Linux platform.
- Insert, Append, Overwrite Range and Overwrite Clip actions for adding clips on the Timeline
- All compositors keyframeble
- Many filters keyframeble
- Drag and drop clips on the Timeline
- Clip and Compositor parenting and resync with other clips
- Split audio from video
- Audio levels display
- Clone and copy paste clips and filters
- Mute track video or audio
- Named markers
- Max 9 combined video and audio tracks available
- Change tracks count
- JKL playback and advanced arrow key seek