Evernote is a note taking tool that helps you create new notes, edit existing notes, and archive notes.
The tool is available on the web and it is also available on multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
The notes you create in the tool can be accessed from any of your devices as everything that you do inside the tool is synced across all of the linked devices.
- Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists.
- Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more.
- Use camera capture to easily scan and comment on pieces of paper, including printed documents, business cards, handwriting and sketches.
- Attach Microsoft Office docs, PDFs and photos.
- Organize your receipts, bills and invoices.
|Category||Office and Productivity|
|Supported Platforms||Android, iOS, macOS, Web, Windows|
|MTE Reviews|| Keep Track Of Everything With These Two Full Featured Note Taking Apps [Android] |
5 Free Alternatives to Microsoft OneNote