EagleGet is a free download manager for Windows with a number of features.
The software allows you to download files faster, organize them, and pull them whenever you want on your Windows PC.
It has a customizable user interface so you can decide what to keep and what not to keep.
- Accelerate downloads by using multi-threaded technology.
- Download files in Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera with one click.
- Support MMS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and RTSP protocols.
- Built-in download scheduler for multiple queues.
- Download different file types to separate folders.
- Batch downloads function with clipboard capture.
- Automatic refresh expired download address.
- Support HTTP and SOCKET proxy.
- Support fully customized User-Agent.
- Monitor running and completed tasks with TaskMonitor.
- Supports drag-and-drop to rearrange the priority of downloads.
- Automatic run virus scan after download.
- Automatic convert media format after download.
- Convenient task properties panel.
- Detailed connection log for each task.
- Verify integrity of downloaded files.
- Shutdown, hibernate or sleep computer after completing all transfers.
- Built-in speed limiter.
- Flexible notification configurations and Silent Mode (Game Mode) function.
- Import download lists from other download managers.
- Customizable user interface.
- Supports multi-language interface (more than 30 languages).