DNSAgent is a powerful “hosts” replacement that supports regular expression and many other features.
- Use regular expression to match the domain name.
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 are supported.
- Support non-standard listening port (ports other than 53).
- It’s possible to use DNSPod HttpDNS protocal to query for A record.
- Return a immediate address (A/AAAA record) or redirect query to a custom name server on pattern matched.
- Redirect one domain name to another, support regular expression matching and replacing.
- Local cache with custom TTL settings.
- Support source IP whitelist to filter unauthorized clients.
- Support compression pointer mutation when querying another name server. This may avoid MITM attack in some network environments.