CopyQ is advanced clipboard manager with editing and scripting features.
It monitors system clipboard and saves its content in customized tabs. Saved clipboard can be later copied and pasted directly into any application.
It's available for free for Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
- Support for Linux, Windows and OS X 10.9+
- Store text, HTML, images or any other custom formats
- Quickly browse and filter items in clipboard history
- Sort, create, edit, remove, copy/paste, drag’n’drop items in tabs
- Add notes or tags to items
- System-wide shortcuts with customizable commands
- Paste items with shortcut or from tray or main window
- Fully customizable appearance
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text
- Support for simple Vim-like editor and shortcuts
|License||Free and Open Source|
|Supported Platforms||Linux, macOS, Windows|
|MTE Reviews||Enhance Linux Clipboard Management with These 5 Useful Clipboard Managers|