CloudBerry Backup for Linux allows you to backup Linux to Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or other cloud storage of your choice.
- Scheduled Backup: Build flexible Linux backup schedule for files and folders.
- Incremental Linux Backup: Backup only new and modified files after the initial full backup.
- Block level backup: Backup only modified or new portions of files to add them to existing online data pool.
- Command Line Interface: Use the Command Line Interface to integrate backup with your own routines.
- Compression: Reduce data overhead, decrease storage costs, aid bandwidth and accelerate backup completion with optional compression.
- Retention Policy: Set up retention options to enable automated deletion of outdated data from your storage. Keep only actual versions of your Linux backups.
- Web Interface: Use the Web Interface to take advantage of the rich UI on the systems with native GUI.
- 256-bit AES Encryption: Encrypt Linux cloud backups with up to 256-bit strong keys on source side. All data sent to the cloud is encrypted using the SSL protocols to protect while it is in transit.
- Email Notifications: Set up customizable email notifications to track each run of your Linux backup and restore plans remotely.
- Local Backup: Backup to the cloud storage of your choice or set up local backup if you want to send only a subset of your data to the cloud and keep the rest on your local backup storage.
- Network Locations Backup: Back up your network locations including network shares, NAS devices, mapped drives, etc.
- Symlinks Support: Maintain correct file structure and backup only what you need.
|Name||CloudBerry Linux Backup|
|Category||Backup and Sync|
Backup and Restore Your Linux Desktop with CloudBerry Backup