Brasero is an application to burn CD/DVD for the Gnome Desktop. It is designed to be as simple as possible and has some unique features to enable users to create their discs easily and quickly.
It is free, open source, and is available for Linux computers.
- Supports multiple backends: cdrtools, growisofs and libburn.
- supports edition of discs contents (remove/move/rename files inside directories)
- can burn data CD/DVD on the fly
- automatic filtering for unwanted files (hidden files, broken/recursive symlinks, files not conforming to joliet standard, …)
- supports multisession
- supports joliet extension
- can write the image to the hard drive
- can check disc file integrity