Atom is a text editor that’s modern, approachable, yet hackable to the core – a tool you can customize to do anything but also use productively without ever touching a config file.
- Cross-platform editing: Atom works across operating systems. You can use it on OS X, Windows, or Linux.
- Built-in package manager: Search for and install new packages or start creating your own—all from within Atom.
- Smart autocompletion: Atom helps you write code faster with a smart, flexible autocomplete.
- File system browser: Easily browse and open a single file, a whole project, or multiple projects in one window.
- Multiple panes: Split your Atom interface into multiple panes to compare and edit code across files.
- Find and replace: Find, preview, and replace text as you type in a file or across all your projects.
|Name||Atom Hackable Text Editor|
|Category||Office and Productivity|
|Supported Platforms||Linux, macOS, Windows|