Ásbrú Connection Manager is a user interface that helps organizing remote terminal sessions and automating repetitive tasks.
- Simple GUI to manage/launch connections to remote machines
- Scripting possibilities, 'ala' SecureCRT
- Configurable pre or post connection local commands execution
- Configurable list of macros (commands) to execute locally when connected or to send to connected client
- Configurable list of conditional executions on connected machine via 'Expect'
- KeePassX integration
- Ability to connect to machines through a Proxy server
- Cluster connections
- Tabbed/Windowed terminals
- Wake On LAN capabilities
- Local and global variables
|Name||Ásbrú Connection Manager|
|License||Free and Open Source|