- Unlimited downloads of ebooks, courses, and tutorials
- Learn new skills and programming languages to increase your employability
- Discover key coding frameworks and libraries such as jQuery, Node, Angular, TypeScript, and Laravel
- Learn skills essential to work such as Git, project management, and WordPress
- Get certificates of completion for the premium courses you complete to add to your LinkedIn account
Get this lifetime of learning for less than $50.
Bonus: Kodak HD WiFi Pet Monitor
It’s hard to know what’s going on with your pets while you’re away from home, whether you’re at work, running errands, or out for the night. But with the Kodak HD WiFi Pet Monitor, you can keep an eye on your fur babies all the time. Actually, usage of this monitor isn’t limited to just pets. You can keep an eye on your kids or possessions as well. Simply place the camera where it’s needed, download the iSecurity+ app, and start streaming live HD video directly to your phone. You’ll be able to store a full day’s worth of video to the cloud at no extra charge or get a paid premium storage plan. You can make sure your pets don’t get too lonely by talking to them through the monitor or even correct them when they are naughty.
- Connect the camera to your smartphone to keep track of what’s happening at your home in real time
- Store video footage to the cloud with a lifetime of one-day cloud storage
- Have alerts and events automatically sent to your phone
- Built-in smart software will keep false alarms to a minimum
- Use the built-in WiFi repeater to extend your existing wireless network
- Night vision performance will help you see what’s going on in the dark
- Use two-way audio transmission to speak to pets through the monitor
- Install easily by just downloading the free iSecurity+ app
- Use the Pet Highlight Reel to turn the events of the day into videos you can share on social media
Keep an eye on your pets for just $72.99.
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.