Do you like to store photos in both your Google Drive and Google+ accounts?
If so, it only makes sense that Google allows us to share photos from Google Drive to Google+ account in just a few clicks. Since the option is hidden by default, you may not be aware that this is even possible.
If you aren’t’ aware of this option, here’s the easiest way to share photos from Google Drive to Google+.
1. Go to the Google+ homepage and sign into your account if you need to.
2. Next to the “Share what’s new…” box, click on the camera icon.
3. At first glance, you will only see three options: add photos, create an album, and from instant upload. Move your mouse over the tiny arrow at the bottom of the list to bring up two more options: Take a Photo and from Google Drive.
4. Click on “From Google Drive” to upload photos from your Google Drive account.
5. Choose a photo or photos that you want to share from your Google Drive account. If you have a lot of photos, you can use the search bar to quickly find what you’re looking for. You can also switch from thumbnail view to list view.
6. Select your photos and you’ll be able to edit them, tag them, add more images, or remove them. As per usual, you can also add a text message and choose which circles to share with.
I haven’t been a huge Google Drive fan in the past, but with all of the great integrations (i.e. Gmail and Google+), I use the cloud storage service regularly, especially with the ability to share photos from Google Drive to Google+
Our latest tutorials delivered straight to your inbox