When resizing application windows in Mac, there are a few tricks that you can do to make the resizing more efficient.
1. Move your cursor to the edge (side or top) of the window. You should see the cursor change into a double arrow.
2. Click the left mouse key together with any of the modifier key:
- Option – this will resize the window equally on both side
- Shift – this will resize the window both vertically and horizontally.
- Command – this allows you to resize the app window in the background.
Try it out and be more efficient.
Our latest tutorials delivered straight to your inbox