Get this Raspberry Pi 3 Complete LCD Display Kit to make the most of your Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. Leading computer science educators developed the Raspberry Pi 3 that adds a large range of processing and programming capabilities. Once you combine it with the SainSmart LCD display, you can use it just like a desktop computer. After you get used to this handheld hub, you’ll have the ability to program music makers, weather stations, and more.
- No additional peripherals are needed to connect to Internet or Bluetooth right out of the box
- The Quad-Core 1.2 GHz CPU and 1 GB of RAM allow you to work with great power
- Use the included board controller to control your Raspberry Pi
- Compute more easily once you link the SainSmart LCD display touch screen
- Quick-start guide included
Get to work with the Raspberry Pi 3 for just $114.99.
Bonus: iPhone 7 Razor Armor Shockproof and Scratch Resistant Case
Protect Apple’s newest smartphone with the iPhone 7 Razor Armor Shockproof and Scratch Resistant Case. It should be your first thought after investing that type of money in the new iPhone 7. The Razor Armor from ZeroLemon offers the ultimate protection with a double layer of polycarbonate interchangeable shell that combines with a soft TPU inner frame. Despite all this protection, it only adds an additional 0.15 inch to the phone and still allows you full accessibility to all the ports.
- Polycarbonate and TPU offer the ultimate in protection
- Your ultra slim iPhone 7 will stay that way with only an additional 0.15 inch and 1.6 ounce
- A smooth, snug fit is ensured with precision cutouts and moldings
Add this case to your new iPhone at 26% off for just $21.99.
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.