At this point most everyone knows that using a VPN will give you a secure connection online. But if you want to ensure that connection is always secure with AES-256 encryption, you’ll want to sign up for ProtonVPN, a service that goes through more lengths than most other VPNs.
With this VPN service, you’ll enjoy these features:
- Data protection with AES-256 encryption, Perfect Forward Secrecy and Secure Core Servers
- OpenVPN protocols to ensure a secure connection
- The strong legal protection of a Swiss-based VPN
- DNS leak protection, a kill switch, and built-in Tor support for added security
- A critical infrastructure that is secured in former military bases and underground structures
ProtonVPN requires macOS 10.12 or later; Windows 7, 8, or 10; Android 4.4 or later; or Linux Ubunto 16.04 LTS. While an iOS version is currently being developed, iPhone and iPad users can connect to ProtonVPN servers via the OpenVPN Connect app.
You can get a one-year subscription to this VPN service at 50% off for just $59.99 and connect up to five devices with access through the Web or mobile. The code must be redeemed within thirty days of purchase. Use the code PROTONVPN10 for an extra 10% off.
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.