Time has a tendency to get away from all of us, and it seems like it’s happening at a faster and faster rate. In that limited time we have we want to get our to-do list managed so that we can tackle as much as possible.
If this is something concerning you, and you feel lost, hoping to learn how to get it all done more quickly in a more organized fashion, you should consider the Pay What You Want: Project Management Bundle. You have your choice of five helpful courses for a price of your choosing, or you can even get the whole lot of them, still at your own price. If your price beats the average price, you will unlock even more and get every course in the bundle. If you beat the leader’s price, you’ll be featured at the top of the leaderboard and will also gain an entry into a giveaway.
This bundle, a $2,495 value, includes the following five courses.
Certificate in Six Sigma and Lean Process – You’ll learn the Lean Six Sigma methodology that revolves around a team working together to improve performance by eliminating waste and narrowing variation. A $499 value.
- Get educated on Lean and Six Sigma
- Learn the Toyota production systems and precepts
- Mull over the philosophy of Lean and Six Sigma and the process behind it
- Discover JIT, Jidoka, and Kaizen
- Explore the Five Principles of Lean Business
Certificate in Performance Management – This course will show you how to set goals for employees and monitor the results to get better performance out of the whole team. A $499 value.
- Get educated on performance management and learn how it works
- Explore the basics of performance management and the three-phase process
- Learn the differences of specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely goals
- Discover how to create performance goals and monitor the results
- Assess competency and get 360-degree feedback
- Study Kolb’s Learning Cycle
Certificate in Organizational Skill – Management of anything requires organization, and with this course you’ll learn tips and tricks to help you get both your physical and digital lives organized and will learn to eliminate time-wasting habits and clutter. A $499 value.
- Get organized and productive to reach your goals
- Find a place for everything to eliminate the clutter
- Pick up personal organizational tricks
- Learn to deal with things that are out of your control
- Create ways to keep your digital and physical lives organized
Certificate in Goal Setting and Getting Things Done – Through this course you’ll discover the tips and tricks behind getting motivated and keeping your focus to not only be more productive but also push yourself up the ladder in your career. A $499 value.
- Get productive by focusing on completing your to-do lists
- Eliminate distractions as well as procrastination
- Learn the four Ps of setting goals
- Set realistic deadlines
- Create smarter goals and use time management wisely
- Pick up tips for bulldozing through your tasks
Certificate in Project Management – Become versed on project management fundamentals and learn all about a career path as a manager who can operate a business efficiently and be frugal at the same time. A $499 value.
- Distinguish between project, project management, and project manager
- Learn the key concepts of managing projects and achieving goals
- Assess both needs and wants and identify stakeholders
- Create smart project goals
- Develop a statement of work, requirements, and deliverables
- Discover how to estimate time, resources, and costs
- Tackle a work breakdown structure
Get one or all five of these great courses at a price of your choosing!