Completely change the way you work and collaborate with documents with PDF Expert 2.0 for Mac. With the standard software for Mac you’re not allowed to edit PDFs, but you don’t have those same limitations with PDF Expert. It allows you to edit PDF text, images, links, and outlines. You don’t have to start all over if your PDF contains an error or something in need of an update – you can now take care of it quickly and easily. Not only was it the 2015 App of the Year runner-up, but it was also the top paid app in the Mac App Store.
- Easily edit text, images, links, and outlines
- Read large PDF files quickly and smoothly
- Numerous tools to annotate PDFs
- Sign documents and merge PDFs
- Fill out forms on PDFs such as taxes, applications, and orders
- Share PDFs with clients or co-workers remotely over iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- Password-protect your documents
Do all this for 50% off at just $29.99.
Bonus: Smart Bluetooth Fitness Watch
The Smart Bluetooth Fitness Watch does it all, allowing you to monitor your exercise, diet, and sleep, allowing you complete control. It will track your steps, the distance traveled, and your calories burned and will send the information directly to your smartphone. Along with tracking your health, it can also send you event reminders or act as an alarm.
- LED interface for viewing the time, date, and weekday
- Track exercise and calories throughout the day
- Track your sleep to develop better sleep habits
- Track your progress by timing your walks or runs
- Wake up with the alam and have it remind you of important events
- Stay connected with call and message alerts while you’re out for a run or walk
Note: The iOS system doesn’t support calls or information alerts.
Get this fitness watch for 76% off at just $29.98.