Feeling lost and don’t know where to start with the Microsoft suite of apps? You don’t need to be. You can get the Microsoft Suite Pro User Bundle and be up-to-date with everything you need to know on Microsoft Project, Excel, and PowerPoint. And if you’re already a successful user of these apps, you can boost your knowledge up to a professional level by getting this five-course bundle.
These five exciting courses are included in the bundle.
The Ultimate Microsoft Access 2013 Training – You can become an expert in data management with more than nineteen hours of training in Microsoft Access.
- 95 lectures and 19.5 hours of content
- Add and delete records to your database
- Create desktop databases and apps for multiple users
- Capture information online by building forms
- Track projects, employees, issues, or task details with pre-designed templates
- Create a professional working database with macros, tables, forms, and queries
- Discover how to create and maintain macros, then learn how to link to other data sources
The Ultimate Microsoft Excel 2013 Training – Master this essential Office software that is the leader in spreadsheets and used by many throughout the world.
- Access to over 100 lectures and 19 hours of content
- Learn data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets, and the “Ribbon” interface
- Get tips for mouse and touch screen use
- Discover how to use templates or custom designs to implement graphs and charts
- Share work with SkyDrive and other tools
- Utilize flash fill, dates and times
- Learns to calculate averages, percentiles, depreciation, and LINEST functions
- User exercises to practice your Excel expertise
Master Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 the Easy Way – Create powerful, illustrative presentations quickly with the most popular premiere presentation program.
- 77 lectures and 6 hours of content
- Create, edit, and show illustrative presentations and slides
- Combine text, 3D graphics, and multimedia for your presentations
- Discover the new features of PowerPoint 2016
- Put together presentations with alternative forms, styles, and custom layouts
- Use exercises to practice what you’ve learned
Microsoft Excel 2016 for Beginners – With this easy-to-follow course, you’ll master the essentials of Microsoft Excel, the newest, most-advanced version of the leading spreadsheet software.
- 65 lectures and 9 hours of content
- Install and run Microsoft Excel 2016
- Use Touchscreen, open a Workbook, and use Help to get answers when needed
- Personalize Excel for your own use
- Learn about Ribbons and Toolbars, entering and editing data, and backup and recovery
- Use included exercises to practice.
Microsoft Project 2016 for Beginners – Pick up the essentials of the world’s most popular project management software to develop a plan, assign resources to tasks, track progress, and manage your budget.
- 63 lectures and 9 hours of content
- Install Microsoft Project 2016 for your own use
- Use Touch, Task basics and Project Options
- Create a Workspace and utilize Toolbars, Ribbons, and the Status Bar
- Learn how to track costs, track a project, budget, and report
- Discover subtasks, dependencies, deadlines, and resources
Pick up this course bundle for 96% off.