Microsoft Excel can be a tough one to navigate. But after you finally get it all figured out, you’ll want future employers to know of your special skill. That’s where the Microsoft Excel Specialist Certification Bundle can help. Don’t worry if you don’t know much at all about Excel. This bundle will cover you whether you’re a novice or a pro, and in the end you’ll receive certification to add to your resumé.
This bundle includes the following two courses:
Excel 2016 for Beginners – If you’re sitting there wondering what to do with cells, functions, and formulas, this course will erase all your questions. You don’t want to just skip out on learning Microsoft Excel 2016, as it’s a skill that is so important in today’s workforce. You’ll learn skills from spreadsheet terminology to inserting graphics and charts.
- Access to thirty-eight lectures
- Learn the basics of Excel 2016
- Master basic worksheet skills and formula use
- Discover editing workbooks from a granular perspective
- Create graphs and charts that look professional
- Complete three projects to practice your skills
- Add your new skills to your resumé
Excel 2016 Advanced – With basic Excel knowledge under your belt, you can move on to the next level of proficiency. You’ll discover how to manage workbooks, track changes, troubleshoot, and even reduce your workload by automating tasks. You’ll become so much more productive, and your boss will surely notice. Finishing the course, you’ll be prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam.
- Access to thirty-four lectures
- Be prepared to take the Microsoft Office Specialist exam in Excel, Exam-427, and Exam-428
- Discover how to manage workbooks
- Study the calculation of investments
- Learn how to automate workbooks
- Determine how to create custom formats and layouts
Get this certification bundle at 99% off.
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.