Learn how to crunch numbers, analyze data, and share insights better with The Microsoft Data Analysis Bundle. This bundle provides you with four fully-featured courses that will help you raise your earning potential by mastering Microsoft’s Advanced Data Tools.
When you purchase this bundle, you’ll get access to the following courses.
Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Power BI offers users true Self-Service BI, enabling business users to interact with corporate information and to extract the reports and intel they need. Power BI allows users to access reports and dashboards using familiar tools and devices. In this course you’ll learn how to create compelling visualizations and reports which provide deep insights into your data.
- Access 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Use the Query Editor to transform and morph data into the right format for your reporting purposes
- Perform complex data modeling operations using relationships, calculated columns, measures, and DAX expressions
- Share dashboards and reports with colleagues, business partners and potential clients
- Use Power BI’s sophisticated security features to control the exact content your audience is able to view
In this advanced course you’ll focus on a new area of Excel in each section. This is a must-know tool for any aspiring businessperson, and this instruction will help you elevate your intermediate skills to brand new heights. Before you know it, you’ll be able to solve even the most complex problems in Excel.
- Access twenty lectures in sixteen hours of content 24/7
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets with macros and VBA
- Solve complex problems with superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables and PowerPivots
This advanced course will expand your beginner’s foundations of working with Microsoft VBA. Delving into a more granular level, you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of how using VBA in Excel can transform the way you manage and communicate with data. This course is accredited by CPDUK, making it a valuable addition to your resume.
- Access five hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to write and implement Excel events
- Learn how to design and implement special classes of objects
- Find out how to use input boxes and message boxes to interact with end users
- Customize the right-click menu with cell ranges
- Explore how to modify the Excel user interface, including the Ribbon and context menus to interact with your VBA code
- Create cross-functional flowcharts
Advanced Microsoft Access
Dive deeper into Microsoft Access with this advanced course. Here you’ll learn how to automate tasks to save you time, how to apply advanced techniques like macros and VBAs, and just overall best practices of using Access.
- Access sixteen units and eight hours of content 24/7
- Discover how to effectively link to other data sources
- Learn how to split a database by splitting the front end and back end
- Follow along as you learn to create and maintain macros
- Explore the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Discover advanced options for the use of forms
- Dive into options for packaging your application for distribution
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion
You can grab all four courses at 97% off by purchasing through the link below.
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.