With several high-profile hack and security incidents in 2017, it’s no surprise that security has emerged as a priority in people’s minds when doing anything online. As the fastest growing segment of Information Technology, IT certifications have also become the golden tickets to success.
The IT Security and Ethical Hacking Certification Training bundle lays out a successful career path for you. You can study for the CompTIA Security+ exam, which verifies a strong security foundation, at your own pace and then move forward with Cisco’s CCNA Security exam. Lastly, finish with advanced ethical hacking training.
Here’s what you will get in the bundle:
- Gain the skills to excel in IT Security with more than 50 hours of advanced training and more than 48 hours of courses
- Invest about one to three hours per week to pass all certification exams within four to six weeks
- Learn to secure Windows systems against attack
- Study passwords: how they’re created, how they’re restored and different methods used to crack them
- Discover methods for guessing passwords and breaking the different security methods used within the Windows operating system
- Understand spyware: activities performed, different types and countermeasures needed
- Study different types of keyloggers: hardware, software and kernel or driver keyloggers
- Get help preparing for respected certification exams like CompTIA Security+ & Cisco’s CCNA Security
Note: exam fees are not included.
You can claim this bundle for just $29.99, a 98% discount off its $1,895 value, by following the link below.