There is much to be learned when it comes to user experience and user interface design. The topic reaches through several different areas including interface, different operating systems, typography, etc. It can seem endless and is difficult to know where to start. A great strategy for learning several different areas of UI/UX is to pick up the Humble Book Bundle – UI/UX by Wiley. Along with learning all you need to know about user experience and user interface design, you can pay what you want and only get the books you really need.
Your money will go even further than your own education. The other benefit to buying this book bundle is that the amount you pay will include a portion of the money going toward charity. The charities Humble Bundles support include Make-a-Wish, American Red Cross, Save the Children, and WDC – Whale and Dolphin Conservation, and you can choose which charities you want to help.
Here are some of the titles you will get with this bundle:
- Evil by Design: Interaction Design to Lead Us into Temptation
- Usable Usability: Simple Steps for Making Stuff Better
- Designing the Internet of Things
- Design for Hackers
- The Essential Guide to User Interface Design: An Introduction to GUI Design Principles and Techniques
- Designing Search: UX Strategies for eCommerce Success
- Android Design Patterns: Interaction Design Solutions for Developers
- Communicating the User Experience: A Practical Guide for Creating Useful UX Documentation
- Type Rules: The Designer’s Guide to Professional Typography
- About Face: The Essentials of Interaction Design
- Designing for the Digital Age: How to Create Human-Centered Products and Services
- Handbook of Usability Testing: How to Plan, Design and Conduct Effective Tests
- Understanding Color: An Introduction for Designers
- Designing Information: Human Factors and Common Sense in Information Design
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.