Linux is not just about the operating system – it also comes with plenty of free and open source software that you can use on its platform. If you are looking to expand your Linux knowledge and master some FOSS software along the way, then this Linux & BSD Bookshelf bundle is the one for you.
There are plenty of Linux-related ebooks in this bundle, and the best part is you only pay what you want, from as little as $1.
Pay Just $1 or More
For as little as $1 you can get these titles:
- The Book of Audacity: Record, Edit, Mix, and Master with the Free Audio Editor
- The Art of Debugging: with GDB, DDD, and Eclipse
- The Artist’s Guide to GIMP: Creative Techniques for Photographers, Artists, and Designers
- FreeBSD Device Drivers: A Guide for the Intrepid
- Linux Firewalls: Attack Detection and Response with iptables, psad, and fwsnort
- Perl One-Liners: 130 Programs that Get Things Done
- Wicked Cool Shell Scripts
- 101 Scripts for Linux, OS X, and UNIX Systems
Pay at Least $8
- The GNU Make Book
- The Book of PF: A No-Nonsense Guide to the OpenBSD Firewall
- The Book of Inkscape: The Definitive Guide to the Free Graphics Editor
- The Book of GIMP: A Complete Guide to Nearly Everything
- Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
- Absolute OpenBSD: Unix for the Practical Paranoid
Pay at Least $15
If you pay $15 or more, you can unlock seven more exciting books to educate you even more on Linux.
- Autotools: A Practitioner’s Guide to GNU Autoconf, Automake, and Libtool
- Your Linux Toolbox
- The TCP/IP Guide: A Comprehensive, Illustrated Internet Protocols Reference
- The Linux Command Line: A Complete Introduction
- Linux Basics for Hackers: Getting Started with Networking, Scripting, and Security in Kali
- How Linux Works: What Every Superuser Should Know
- Absolute FreeBSD: The Complete Guide to FreeBSD
Pay as little as $1 and get this Linux & BSD Bookshelf bundle worth $723.
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.