Windows 10 comes with tons of features for you to customize your computer to your own preferences and liking. However, some of its options are really limited, and tweaking them will take more effort than it should. This is the reason why there are plenty of helper tools around to allow you to tweak your system faster and easier.
The following roundup will show you five helper tools that will allow you to manage various features with extra options on your computer.
1. Cortana Helper Tool
Cortana Helper Tool is a very simple Windows OS software application that will help you reset Cortana settings. An effective tool to fix Cortana restrictions “Cortana is disabled by company policy” and “Online Search is disabled by company policy”
- Easily Reset/Restore Cortana Settings
- Fix “Cortana is disabled by company policy”
- Fix “Online Search is disabled by company policy”
- Customize Cortana and Windows Search Functionalities
- Easy to use
10AppsManager is a freeware that allows you to easily uninstall and reinstall the default built-in preinstalled Windows Store apps in Windows 10.
- Uninstall pre-installed apps
- Re-install apps
3. Edge Blocker
Edge Blocker allows you to block and unblock the Microsoft Edge browser on your Windows 10 PC.
- Block the Edge
- Unblock the Edge
MyCortana helps you change the default hotword “Hey Cortana” to anything you can imagine. It renames Cortana to anything you want.
- Rename Cortana to anything
- Personalize Cortana experience
5. Win Updates Disabler
Win Updates Disabler is a very simple Windows OS software that helps you completely disable or enable Automatic Updates on your Windows system.
- Completely disable or enable automatic updates on Windows
- Disable or enable Windows Defender, Security Center, firewall
- Ask to reboot the PC after the changes have been applied
We hope these tools help you manage features more efficiently on your PC. Besides these, we have a number of other tools that can help you manage things better on your PC, and you can check those out in our Software Section. Have a look and let us know what you think about it in the comments below.