If you’re the artistic type and wanting to find a career that works with those skills, graphic design could be right up your alley. And with the Graphic Design Certification School: Lifetime Subscription, you will be well on your way to that new career. You’ll get certificated in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator, three apps that are known to be the tops in their field.
Completing these courses, you’ll be CPD Certified. CPD, it should be explained, stands for Continuing Professional Development. The CPD Certification Service operates across all market sectors and will award you with certified CPD hours.
The following three courses are included in this bundle.
Photoshop Course – It’s the ultimate photo-editing and image-creating app and the one that all others are judged against. This course covers the Photoshop design process from the initial stages through production. You’ll gain practical knowledge and design skills for working with both the Web and print.
- 127 lessons and 17 hours of content
- Import and work with images in different formats
- Use plugins to create 3D images
- Utilize color for print production
- Format to work with DPY applications
- Get professional results by working with layers
InDesign Course – You’ll learn the skills to create magazines, brochures, fliers, newsletters, and more. Your creations from Photoshop and Illustrator can be incorporated into these documents. You’ll end up with more complete graphic designs as InDesign complements the entire design process.
- 91 lessons and 13.5 hours of content
- Learn to create special effects with color and transparency
- Improve productivity and consistency by creating templates for pages
- Discover graphic file formats and print terminology
- Speed up the creation and updating of documents using templates and styles
Illustrator Course – You’ll go through the complete design process with Illustrator, and in this course you’ll learn the variety of ways to create artwork and will also learn the issues that you might encounter with graphic design. By course end you’ll have the skills to design for print as well as electronic publishing.
- 94 lessons and 11 hours of content
- Work with paths, nodes, and bezier curves
- Manipulate text to flow along any path or inside any shape
- Learn to use Illustrator’s filters and tools effectively
- Design with layers and masks
- Get colors right the first time using built-in color management
Get this lifetime subscription now at 96% off.
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.